Firmer, tighter, smoother, we allwant that. Each and every one of us has that area that could benefit from a little shrinking action. We all have stretchmarks, and as much as we know that they are “normal” it would be so nice to not have to worry about them.
Being able to be on the beach in that bathing suit you have ALWAYS wanted to wear, or feeling your absolute most confident the next time you are in your birthday suit – these are reasons we created our amazing “Stretch Mark Tamer” treatment package.
Our final contest in our ‘Summer of Contests’ is a Stretch Mark Tamer treatment cycle and a Neocutis Bio-Serum, and you could win it! Find out how to enter this prized valued at more than $1400 by clicking here.
If you would like to find out a little more about this amazing package works and how it works, click here.
And lastly; just in case you were looking for reasons to invest in yourself, we have our previously posted blog:
17 Reasons You Should Treat Your Stretchmarks
- Because when you invest in yourself, you always win.
- So your 5 year old will no longer point at your tummy with wide eyes (in a public place of course) and ask “Mommy, WHAAAATTT happened?”
- To feel smoother and sleeker wearing your underwear around your bedroom (or house, depending on how you do things….)
- To feel like your outside matches how you feel on the inside.
- Because Muffin Tops are awesome in a bakery, but less enjoyable in the bedroom.
- So the next time you are at the beach with your stretchmark-less sister (whom you love, but seriously how’d SHE get those genes!), you feel a restored sense of confidence.
- Because a nothing is sexier that a confident woman.
- You worked your ass off, literally. Losing all that weight, you go! Time to ice the proverbial cake and shrink some stretchmarks.
- More collagen is ALWAYS better.
- Everyone wants tighter skin. (Seriously, ask a 20-year-old if they want tighter skin, try it.If she says no, we will be shocked)
- Feeling like your best self inspires you to do the things that help you be your best self.
- Because even though we all say we’ve made peace with never wearing a bikini again, secretly we will admit that it would feel fabulous to wear one again.
- So that every morning getting ready, standing in your underwear in the bathroom is a more positive experience.
- So you feel more comfortable when asked “if we can keep the lights on” 😉
- Loving yourself is a muti-tiered, multi-faceted process and there are many ways to do that – including treating yourself to treatments.
- Because you rock, and you deserve it!
- Because you want to!
Every day we hear from clients, saying “I wish I had come sooner!” or “I wish I hadn’t waited so long!”.
Why are you waiting? Your best, most confident self is just around the corner! Call today