Colorescience Mineral Corrector Palette SPF20 12g / 0.42 oz
CORRECT IMPERFECTIONS AND RESTORE CONFIDENCE.
Imperfections? Blemishes? Dark spots? Camouflage, conceal, protect and brighten with Colorescience® Mineral Corrector Palette. A makeup artist’s essential, cast a spell on any imperfection with five skin-neutralizing shades and the confidence of SPF 20 protection.
Titanium Dioxide 21.2%; Zinc Oxide 12.1%
Mica, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Methicone, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
WHAT DOES THIS PALETTE DO EXACTLY?
Complete with five shades to neutralize red, blue, and yellow tones, Mineral Corrector Palette provides long-lasting, natural-looking coverage, plus SPF 20 defense from UV rays and environmental stressors.
- Five blendable shades seamlessly correct imperfections and enhance your natural beauty
- Lightweight, breathable and hydrating pressed powder formula melts into the skin, without the heavy layered look of a cream concealer
- Antioxidant- and vitamin E-enriched formula helps shield against skin-damaging free radicals
- Chemical-free SPF 20 sunscreen utilizes minerals for UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
- Dermatologist tested
- Paraben free
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
Shade one lightens red tones, shade two corrects red tones, shade three corrects blue and covers brown, shade four corrects dark blue and shade five corrects yellow.
Try each shade alone or blend to find best coverage based on your skin tone.
” This palette is ALWAYS in my makeup kit. I will not go a day without it.”
~Marie Bertrand, Founder
SkinScience Group of Companies