Aliquote Skin “The Advanced MicroPeel” Duo // 25 treatments
An exfoliating at-home facial, this high performance microdermabrasion and chemical peel session are synthesized into a 2-step, easy-to-use facial rejuvenating treatment. Contains a calming, hydrating probiotic complex to leave skin feeling healthy, glowing and radiant.
The Advanced MicroPeel Duo = 25 treatments.
Biweekly or Monthly treatments recommended.
The Advanced MicroPeel was designed for RESISTANT (non-sensitive) skin. Do NOT use if you have sensitive skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, impaired skin barrier, psoriasis, or if you’ve recently been in the sun or have a sun burn.
Vitamin A products (including retinol, retinaldehyde, retinoid acid, adapalene, tretinoin, RetinA, Differin, RetinA micro, Tazorac, TactuPump) should be stopped 5 days prior to performing the Advanced MicroPeel.
Please make sure that you wear sun protection every day after this treatment, as exfoliation can make the skin more sensitive to the sun.
Safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
THE ADVANCED MICROPEEL PROTOCOL
- Cleanse your skin with your favourite cleanser and gently pat dry.
- STEP 1 ~ Once the skin is thoroughly dry, apply a quarter-size amount of Aliquote Skin Fresh Complexion Polisher to the skin, and massage in circular motion for 2-3 minutes. The skin should be slightly pink, but not red.
- Rinse abundantly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
- STEP 2 ~ Once the skin is thoroughly dry, take 2 Aliquote Skin Illuminating Peel Pads, one in each hand, and glide on the forehead, cheeks, upper lip, chin and jawline, in a linear motion going from the central part of the face to the sides. Apply a second pass if desired.
- Let sit 10 minutes. Do not rinse.
- STEP 3 ~ Spray the Aliquote Skin HydraGlow Mist all over the face, and massage in to fully neutralize step 2 and boost luminosity and hydration.
- Use sun protection every day, and make sure to reapply every 90 minutes, as this deep exfoliation can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.