SkinScience is a Calgary based, award-winning cosmetic skin care and laser rejuvenation clinic. We have been in business for over 14 years and we have amazing and loyal clients!
Please read thoroughly before applying, thank you!
We have a small team, that is dedicated to helping our clients achieve amazing results. We believe in having fun and supporting each other. We strive to be above reproach and vigilantly honest in all our dealings.
We are looking to expand our team.
- 16-24 hours a week – with the ability to build to 30-35 hours per week as you build a client following
- Work one Saturday a month (from 10am-3pm)
- Perform IPL, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, Microneedling, Facials and Dermaplaning treatments
- Assess clients and make recommendations for treatment and products
- Contribute to team-based assignments that keep the clinic running smoothly (laundry, filing, inventory, etc.)
The Ideal Candidate will possess five or more years’ experience in the following:
- Multiple types of chemical peels; glycolic, lactic, salicylic, Jessner and others
- Laser Hair removal
- Skin care theory and lines
- Body contouring treatments
- Radio Frequency treatments for skin tightening
- Microneedling (roller, pen, stamping techniques)
Requirements of the Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of sales
- Proven track record of being able work on schedule
- Proven track record of client retention and productivity
- Well spoken
- Ability to listen to clients and make them feel heard
SkinScience is dedicated to creating a fun loving, upbeat work environment! We know how many hours you spend at work, and you should love the place you work! We believe in being open and honest, we do not participate in any activities that bring down those we work with or those around us. Back biting, gossiping and negativity do not have a home with us.
We offer competitive hourly wages and a quarterly retention bonus – please note, we do not pay commission or accept tips – your year-end bonus will be designed to compensate for this. Other perks include casual Fridays, treatments, products at cost and more!
Email your Resume and Cover Letter including the following:
- Which laser platforms you have used previously
- Hourly wage expectations
- Favorite chemical peel and why
- Favorite skin care product and why
DROPPED OFF RESUMES AND PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
This is vitally important! Our clinic time is dedicated to our clients – resume drop offs and phone calls at the front detract from our ability to focus on our clients, so please do not do it.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $33.00 /hour (depending on experience)
- Laser Treatment: 3 years (Required)
Salary: $18.00-$33.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Application deadline: 2021-02-04
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent