SkinScience is a Calgary based cosmetic skin care and laser rejuvenation clinic. We have been in business for over a decade, and have great clients!
Please read thoroughly before applying.
Our full-time receptionist will be going on Mat Leave starting early 2019, and we are looking for someone to cover her role while she is away
Training for this position will start mid – October with approx. 20 hour per week. By December 1 you will be working full time at 40 hours per week.
- Attend to clients as they enter the clinic – welcome with smile and positive attitude, offer water and update them on when they will be seen
- Answer phones and book appointments
- Respond to email inquiries and online booking requests
- Assist clients with purchasing products
- “Ring through” clients as they leave
- Support staff providing services when possible with turning over rooms and cleaning etc.
- Clinic operations tasks i.e. laundry, cleaning, re-stocking treatment rooms etc.
- Receive orders of skincare
- Proficient with computers, comfortable with multiple software programs, ability to trouble shoot and resolve minor problems
- Fast learner – retains information and can implement changes quickly
- Manages time and tasks well
- Ability to make clients feel heard and validated
- Able to manage multiple schedules and complex booking system
- Well-spoken, with a pleasant and welcoming manner.
- Ability to communicate via email using grammatical correctness, and appropriate email etiquette
- Able to keep a pulse on clinic activities, comings, goings and the like – informing ownership and management of pertinent information as it comes in.
- Familiar with inventory management strategies
- High attention to detail with booking appointments and ringing through retail products
We offer a competitive hourly wage and bonus structure. Other “Perks” include treatments, skin care and more!
To Apply: Email in Resume and Cover Letter with hourly wage expectation. Bonus points for applicants including a paragraph about themselves, sharing who they are and what makes them tick!
PLEASE NOTE: DROP OFF RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Our clinic time is 100% focused on the experiences our clients have while here. Dropping off resumes detracts from the positive experiences’ our clients have while here.